Monday, January 31, 2011

new years resolutions

Well, folks, I'm happy to say that I've arrived back in Brisbane, Australia once again :) I've really enjoyed being at home in Minnesota for the past 6 weeks catching up with friends, family, relaxing, enjoying the snowy weather and preparing for a second year of ministry here. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to be back and am excited to dive back in, already knowing what to expect, more or less. The learning curve on STINT is pretty big your first year, and I didn't really feel like I knew what I was doing until about June. I know what to do and I know what I want to do better and differently than last year. While I'm on that subject...

I realize that yet again i've severely neglected this blog. my initial excuse was that i didn't think anyone read it... but to my surprise i was scolded by a friend during my time at home for stinking at blogging. so here i go. new years resolutions:
1. eat more vegetables
2. work on scripture memory
3. blog consistently
4. study apologetics ("New Evidence that Demands a Verdict" Josh McDowell. I got it as a gift from a supporter last year and have been intimidated by it for a while.)

so there you have it. more to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

books to read

  • Jesus Without Religion, by Rick James
  • Every Woman's Battle, by Shannon Ethridge
  • Red Moon Rising, by Peter Greig
  • Communicating Christ Cross-Culturally, by David Hesselgrave
  • The Master Plan of Evangelism, by Robert Coleman
  • Let the Nations be Glad, by John Piper
  • Changes that Heal, by Henry Cloud
  • The Life you've Always Wanted, by John Ortberg
  • Jesus Wants to Save Christians, by Rob Bell
  • Living by the Book, by William Hendricks