Friday, October 16, 2009

B+

As of sunday I am at 87% of my total support goal! (AKA a B+, if you were to give me a grade)... Anyway, before sunday, I had not jumped up any percentage points in at least 3 weeks.. then BAM! up 6% in a day-- which is huge! Whats even more awesome is that I got an email from a friend who told me that UW Eau Claire's fall retreat had prayed for me and my support that very same weekend! Thanks God!

Prayer requests:
-for quick processing of the documents we (my teammates) still need to get our Visas
-for me and my teammates as we finish up our support

No comments:

Post a Comment

books to read

  • Jesus Without Religion, by Rick James
  • Every Woman's Battle, by Shannon Ethridge
  • Red Moon Rising, by Peter Greig
  • Communicating Christ Cross-Culturally, by David Hesselgrave
  • The Master Plan of Evangelism, by Robert Coleman
  • Let the Nations be Glad, by John Piper
  • Changes that Heal, by Henry Cloud
  • The Life you've Always Wanted, by John Ortberg
  • Jesus Wants to Save Christians, by Rob Bell
  • Living by the Book, by William Hendricks